Discover Taikoo Place was held in May 2019 to demonstrate everything Taikoo Place has to offer. More than 60 events were organised covering four components, namely wellness, culture, gourmet and business. The Pavilion, a key event venue, was created on the ground floor of One Taikoo Place solely for the campaign.
Highlights of each component included:
- A Sustainability x Wellness panel discussion focused on how sustainability can be applied at a personal level at work, at home and at play.
- The Walk For Miles Challenge, where participants who walked between 8,000 and 10,000 steps per day were rewarded with travel miles.
- The Corporate Wellness Challenge, an eight-hour charity bicycle spin that engaged over 330 riders to “spin for a good cause”, raising funds for a local mental health charity.
- Introduced ArtisTree to the community by conducting backstage tours and open rehearsals.
- Lunchtime gigs held by PROJECT AFTER 6 alumni.
- A lunchtime pop-up food truck that featured two gourmet partners used plant-based substitutes for meat products, promoted sustainable eating habits and raised donations for different local charitable organisations.
- Hosted two panel discussions to engage Taikoo Place tenants on the topics of “Future Workspaces” and “Employee Engagement” which were attended by a total of 145 participants.